Sunday, November 14, 2010

HOTEL - How i found a cheap one

Hotels
Before I go on, let me tell you how I managed to get a cheap hotel. I went to priceline name your own price. I kept on searching in the area I wanted for the cheapest price, if nothing was available for that price I went a little higher. I started with $10, went up to $15 etc. I ended up finding a 2.5 star hotel for $35 a night, that’s a joke. It was a nice hotel, not the most luxurious but we did not need that. We went with 3 kids, we got a free pack and play from the hotel, and the other 2 kids slept on blankets on the floor. They loved it, it was so much fun to sleep on the floor.
Let me give you some links to search for hotel deals.
www.priceline.com (name your own price)
Some questions you might want to ask Hotels (according to your needs).
Does the room have?
- A fridge?
- Internet access?
- DVD player?
- Free breakfast?